Playboy The Mansion Review
Playboy The Mansion is classified as a Single Player Mainstream Simulation Game, little bit a mix of “The Sims social simulation” and a “business simulation for empire-building”. You’ll develop the famous Playboy Mansion and the brand itself.
What can be seen are tame topless people doing sex-like moves that are accepted as they do not overstep the “adult content border” in mainstream gaming. You will not see any bunny taking of more than the bra. In the hot situations, only vibrating joypad and sound give a hint what is “really” happening. Nevertheless the bunnies are well designed, animated and proportioned, the graphics are really good.
Well, as Playboy is no hardcore adult branding it’s quite understandable that sexuality is designed appropriately for the brand and scope.
At least we can hope that Playboy the Mansion has paved the way a little bit for more complex MMOVSGs.
The game puts you in charge of Hugh Hefner’s media empire. You are responsible for the photo shoots and the budgets, therefore you make a lot of parties in the legendary “Playboy-Mansion”. Manage your staff, count your money and build the right celebrity contacts to help you get ahead.
One main reward is to have partly naked bunnies, with which you can deal in different ways 😉
The main pillars of game play are:
Constructing the Mansion:
With increasing fame and wealth you are able to built up your home, add tennis courts, game houses or even the world famous grotto to your estate. Be sure to have enough bedrooms for your girlfriends.
Living the Playboy life:
Share your life with lots of celebrity friends, spend the afternoon in the pool with beautiful women or have a decadent party with important persons of different categories.
Building the Empire:
Besides the articles of the magazine for which you have to manage the editorial staff and interviews your job is to get the most sexiest women for Playmate training and photo shootings.
- 3D environment with a dynamic, zoomable camera.
- Different Playboy estate areas: the mansion, pool and grotto, gym, tennis court, aviary and zoo, game house, and garage.
- Uncountable “celebrities,” including actors, athletes, authors, business executives, comedians, fashion designers, models, musicians, politicians, racecar drivers, and scientists.
- Empire Mode: select your own goals like fame, circulation or guests and then work over a series of months or years to achieve them.
- Campaign Mode: Twelve campaigns with which you can experience the Playboy mansion’s rise to fame
Playboy The Mansion Screenshots
Playboy The Mansion Spec Sheet
Playboy The Mansion
|Type||Singleplayer Virtual Sex Game|
|Platforms|| Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10|